Coinomi Wallet Guide

Before using your .zil domain for payment - you must claim your domain and add cryptocurrency addresses to your domain. For more information on how to do this please see this guide.

Part I: Install Coinomi (Android)

This is only available on

Go to the Google Play store to download the Coinomi wallet. After downloading and installing, open the app and you should be able to see the following screen:

After opening the app it will give you an option to create a new wallet or restore an existing wallet. For more information about how to restore an existing wallet please visit this Coinomi guide. In this example, we’ll create a new wallet by selecting ‘Create new wallet’.

Part II: Set Up Wallet

This step is very important! Make sure to store this recovery phrase in a safe location and to back it up accordingly. Coinomi recommends backing it up offline on a piece of paper.

Mark the checkbox ‘I have safely stored my recovery phrase’ once this is done properly. As is the case with all self-custody wallets if you lose the recovery phrase there is nothing that can be done to recover your cryptocurrency funds. For more information and security tips directly from Coinomi please view this guide.

After confirming your passphrase you can set up a password. Setting up a password is an additional security measure, but it also improves user experience by making sure that you don’t have to enter your seed phrase every time you open your wallet. After setting your password, press “Next” icon.

In this step, you can select all the favorite cryptocurrencies that you use. After selecting the cryptocurrencies that you want to include in your wallet press “Next”.

Part III: Send Cryptocurrency

Select the type of cryptocurrency you wish to send from your Coinomi wallet and then select ‘Send’.

com-gif-maker%20(2)

Type in the correct human readable .zil domain in the ‘Recipient’ input and the amount of cryptocurrency you wish to send in the ‘Amount’ input. Finally, click Send.

That’s it! You just successfully sent cryptocurrency to an Unstoppable .zil domain. For more information on how to add a cryptocurrency address to your Unstoppable Domain view this guide.

For more information about Coinomi, feel free to read here.