You can now manage domains stored on your Ledger with Metamask and Guest Manage. To claim a domain to a hardware wallet like Ledger or Trezor please see this post.
To learn more about using Ledger with Guest Manage please see this guide.
What is claiming?
Claiming is the process of pushing your domains from our database on to the blockchain, and into your cryptocurrency wallet. Once a domain is claimed, the user has full custody over their domain. If you wish to use, sell or gift a domain - you must first claim it .
We recommend claiming .crypto domains to a Metamask desktop wallet and you should take note of the following points:
- Web page needs to be refreshed after adding the Metamask extension
- Metamask wallet needs to be unlocked with your password
- Metamask needs to be available for all sites (can be reset when not managing your domains)
- Have all other web3 wallet extensions disabled
- Have pop up blockers disabled
Choose a web3 wallet guide below:
Desktop - (Select “Web3” when connecting to our website)
Brave (Desktop//Browser) change the default settings from Ask to Crypto Wallet or Metamask from Menu, Settings, Extensions for Web3 provider for using Dapps.
Mobile - (on iOS only Coinbase Wallet / on Android all mobile wallets)
If your wallet is not in this guide, try following the steps of a different one above. This process should be very similar in other mobile wallets that also have a dapp browser. (e.g. Enjin)