You must use Guest Manage to manage domains stored on a Ledger device.
Make sure that contract data is turned on for your Ledger device. This is completed by following this guide.
1. Metamask is available as a browser extension on Chrome, FireFox, Opera, and Brave. You can download Metamask here .
2. Install Metamask. Please see this tutorial video for information on how to create your Metamask wallet.
3. Sign into your Metamask account with the password information from Step 2. Click Log In.
4. Click the account icon in the top right corner of the extension. Next, click on the Connect Hardware Wallet item from the drop down menu.
5. Click on Ledger. Next click on Connect. Once the account is connected it will be just like any other Metamask account except you need to have the Ledger connected to sign transactions.
6. Go to UnstoppableDomains.com and select “Account Settings”.
7. On your settings page:
- Press “Add Wallet”
- Press the “.CRYPTO” tab
- Press “Connect Wallet”
8. Metamask will automatically open and ask you to “Connect” and then “Sign” the transaction. Make sure the Ledger is plugged into your computer.
9. After you sign the transaction, the Ledger wallet will be connected to your Unstoppable Domains account. You will then be able to claim your .crypto domains to this wallet starting December 5th.
8. Claiming with Ledger (via Metamask)
Note: Don’t forget so sign transactions with your Ledger
9. Manage your domains on Ledger (via Metamask)
Text version: Managing a domain stored on Ledger with Guest Manage