Video tutorial available here.
- Select "My Domains"
- Select "Claim All"
- Select "Create Wallet"
- Create Passphrase (store this passphrase in a safe place). Your passphrase can be any phrase you choose. We recommend 13 characters in length.
- Download your "Keystore" file (store your keystore file in a safe place)
- Now that you have created your self-custody wallet you can select "Import Wallet"
- Upload your keystore (the file you downloaded in step 5) and enter your passphrase
- Select "Confirm" (if you would like to verify your public address you can do so by uploading your keystore to https://zillet.io/)
- Select "I Understand" and "Confirm"
- Complete! You have now taken full custody over your domains. Your .zil is yours for life!