Video tutorial available here.
- Select "My Domains"
- Go to .zil tab, select domains you want to claim and click on "CLAIM .ZIL"
- Select "Create Wallet". If you already have a ZIL wallet with keystore/passphrase, go to Step 6.
- Create Passphrase (store this passphrase in a safe place). Your passphrase can be any phrase you choose with a minimum 8 characters. We recommend 13 characters in length.
- Download your "Keystore" file. Store your keystore file in a safe place! If you lose it, you will lose access to your domains.
- Now that you have created your self-custody wallet you can select "Import Wallet"
- Upload your keystore (the file you downloaded in step 5) and enter your passphrase
- Select "I Understand" and "Confirm"
- Congratulations! You have now taken full custody of your .zil domain and you own it for life!