You can connect Coinbase Wallet to your Unstoppable Domains account to claim your .crypto domains starting December 11th.
2. Install Coinbase Wallet. Please see this video tutorial for more information on how to set up your Coinbase Wallet.
3. Once the wallet is set up, click on the middle icon from the menu bar within the app. Type in unstoppabledomains.com into the URL box.
4. Click on the Lock icon in the top right corner of the screen and proceed to log into the correct Unstoppable account.
5. Once logged in click the Menu icon in the top left corner of the screen. Next select the Account Settings item from the menu.
6. Select the Add Wallet button.
7. Select the .crypto tab.
8. Initiated the signature request by clicking the Sign button.
9. Confirm the signature request by entering the correct passcode you used when you made the wallet during Step 2.
10. Verify the wallet connected to your Unstoppable account by scrolling down the Settings page and finding the new Eth address.