How to connect your wallet to Unstoppable account

To start managing your .crypto domain - you need to add the wallet that contains your domain in your account settings. Your domain will show up under ‘My Domains’, and you will be able to add addresses for payments and launch a censorship resistant website.

Choose a web3 wallet that contains your domain:

Desktop -

Mobile -

If your wallet is not in this guide, try following the steps of a different one above. This process should be very similar in other mobile wallets that also have a DApp browser. (e.g. Enjin)

Is it possible to change owner on a .crypto domain?

I’ve used brave to activate my domain but would like to add another wallet.
When I try to do so I get the error “wallet does not match address”, so I guess I have to change it.

Any suggestions how to?

You can transfer a domain to another wallet but the transfer must be signed for by the correct wallet. Please email support@unstoppabledomains.com with the domain details and we can assist further.

Does this site not function properly on the Brave browser? I’m unable to connect to wallet with the MetaMask extension installed. Error: Unable to connect to wallet when clicking Web3.

1 Like

By default the Brave browser will not work with Metamask and dapps like ours.

Please see the Metamask with Brave paragraph in the Feature Guide, available from our menu, for the change you need to make in the browser settings.