Under 'My Domains - Services' it says 'Emergency Recovery' Could anyone explain what that means?

Coming soon we will have a mobile backup app you can use to backup your name. That’s where you will see it.

Regarding domain security, all you need to do now is make sure you keep your log in information secure. We will be introducing 2FA in a few weeks.

At the time of mainnet, you will be asked to generate a new keystore.

Speaking of 2FA, is there a way to disable it if you’ve lost the device/accidentally deleted the entry.
The process of “changing phone” is confusing because it first displays the qr code, at which point people possibly delete the old 2FA entry, and only afterwards asks for the old 2FA entry.

I wanted to create a new thread for this, but I don’t see an option for this.

If you recorded the 2FA details yes you can restore to a new phone, if not then for security you can’t.

1 Like

Ok, makes sense, thanks for the explanation.
The number of accidental-deletion incidents may be decreased, though, if the “change phone” process on the website started by asking for the old 2FA first.

I will review the details but domain owners should be storing the original 2FA for when there phone is lost, stolen or broken.