Unstoppable x Opera Guide

This guide consists of five parts:

1. Creating Opera wallet on Android.
  2. Buying a .crypto domain via Opera browser.
  3. Claiming .crypto domain to your Opera wallet.
  4. Setting up your domain for payments by adding crypto addresses.
  5. Syncing with Opera on desktop and launching a censorship-resistant website.

Part one: Setting up your Opera wallet on Android.

1. Download the latest version of Opera Browser on Google Play. After installation, open the app, go to settings and select ‘Crypto Wallet’.

1. In this guide I will click on ‘Open Wallet’ to create a new wallet. But you also have the option to import an existing wallet by clicking on ‘Restore from backup’.

1. (Optional) Get some ETH to purchase a .crypto domain by directly paying from your Opera wallet. Open Opera browser and go to https://unstoppabledomains.com

Part two: Buying a .crypto domain via Opera browser.

Note that you can also use Opera on desktop for this by syncing it with your mobile wallet as explained in Step 5.

1. Create an account on our website, search for a domain you like and go to Check Out. Select ‘Crypto’ as your payment option and press ‘Start Transaction

1. Your Opera wallet will prompt and ask you to sign payment transactions. Allow access to your wallet and press Confirm. The payment will begin and can take a few minutes to complete. Wait until you see the confirmation screen and confirm your purchase by checking your email for a receipt.

Part three: Claiming .crypto domain to your Opera wallet

Note that you can also use Opera on desktop for this by syncing it with your mobile wallet as explained in Step 5.

1. Navigate to ‘My Domains’, select the domains you want to claim and press ‘Claim .crypto’.

1. Confirm ownership of your account by providing a confirmation code and press ‘Confirm’. After signing transactions the claiming process will begin and can take up to 10 minutes to complete. You can confirm the claim was successful by going to My Transactions page.

Part four: Setting your domain up for payments by adding crypto addresses.

1. Go to My Domains and press ‘Manage’ on the domain you want to set up for payments. Enter the addresses of cryptocurrency you want to receive and press ‘Save Changes’.

1. Connect your Opera wallet, sign the transactions and wait for the changes to apply. It shouldn’t take more than a few minutes.

1. Confirm the addresses are attached by using the domain in one of our supported wallets. In this example, I’m using the Opera wallet by sending ETH to .crypto domain.

Part five: Syncing with Opera on desktop and launching a censorship-resistant website.

1. Download and install Opera browser on Windows, Mac or Linux directly from the website.
  2. Open the browser, select ‘Crypto Wallet’ and click on ‘Reveal the code’ to show your QR code.

1. Open your Opera wallet on mobile, go to ‘Settings’, select ‘Connect to Computer’ and scan the QR code. Your mobile Opera wallet should now be synced with your wallet on desktop.

1. Navigate to https://unstoppabledomains.com, go to My Domains and select .crypto domain to launch a censorship resistant website.

1. Go to the Website section, click on ‘Choose a template’.

1. Select a template you like, edit the content and press on ‘Publish to IPFS’ when ready.

1. Press on ‘Connect wallet’.

1. Your mobile Opera wallet will be prompted to sign transactions. Press ‘Sign’ to prove ownership of your domain.

1. Go back to your desktop browser and wait for the transaction to complete. You should be able to see the IPFS hash that is generated and added to your domain.

1. Confirm that your website is live by going to your .crypto domain on your mobile Opera browser (Android).

ConfirmWebsiteGif